Sunday, December 20, 2009

Yay! A Laptop...

Can I just tell how excited I am to get this new little piece of equipment? I normally am big on journal-ing, but this is way funner (nope not a word) and almost as exciting as getting a new purse.
So its not like my husband woke up and said "today you shall receive a computer", well, he did but only because last night we got the sad, and definite news that our PC was on its last leg. The geek squad at Best Buy asked us to gather the family when they saw the condition it was in. However, since my husband has his own laptop for work, I get this one. Yes it is the main computer for our "family", and yes, I felt slightly nauseated as we walked to the Best Buy customer desk to purchase a pricey piece of equipment. But hey, its purchased, its wonderful and we won't lose all or our stuff on the PC. Plus, I get to blog and look at the Coach website even more.
Christmas is but a few days away, Jason turns thirty and a new year is yet to begin. Where does time go? I'm truly blessed, laptop aside, I have it all. Still homeless, but in my mind, I have all I need. Still searching for a name for the newest member of my family. I usually name everything so we'll see if something sticks.
Now off to learn Windows 7...
Misti

1 comment: