Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Picking it back up...

Greetings whomever is reading this. I hope you have had somewhat of a pleasant day.
Since the wonderful world of blogging dates these entries, you can clearly tell that I have not posted one in a while. I'm not sure exactly why. Maybe its because I was about to pull out my hair trying to teach our two year old that we don't potty in the big boy underwear, or that life in general makes no sense at all and one day you can be on a fabulous high and the next needing coffee in IV form simply to push play on the DVD player so your young'n can have something to do while you figure out if brushing your hair is really worth it. Never the less, I have to pick up blogging again simply for sanity's sake. For some weird reason, its refreshing to let out all your emotions (whatever they may be) and send them out into cyberspace.
I promise to blog more frequently than before, but I can't promise to be brief. After all, no matter how many times I've made fun of my sister for crying at a sappy movie or women who bedazzle everything (love you Mom), I am a female. And I too, by the design from the Almighty, cry without reason and yell just because it feels good. So, they may be long or short but my blog will ring with honestly and raw emotion. Thanks for reading.
Misti

No comments:

Post a Comment